Makers, Engineers, and Educators have come to know and love the Flashforge Creator Pro. Why? It's dependable, It's versatile, and it just works. The 2016 redesign does not disappoint in fact it improves on an already great system!
2016 Redesign Features:
- Active cooling fan for enhanced PLA printing.
- One piece hood for better temperature stability during ABS printing.
- Redesigned handles (not just slots)
- Overall Industrial redesign for a sleeker Creator Pro.
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Enclosed chamber for stable ABS printing.
- Heated bed for better print adhesion.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- Heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- Heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- Integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- One Piece hood.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Simplfy3D recommended
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, Nylon, Dissolvable, and Composite filaments