The NCP303 is an ultra??????low current voltage detector that contains a programmable time delay generator. These devices are specifically designed for use as reset controllers in portable microprocessor based systems where extended battery life is paramount. It features a highly accurate undervoltage detector with hysteresis and an externally programmable time delay generator. This combination of features prevents erratic system reset operation.
- Quiescent Current of 0.5 uA Typical
- High Accuracy Undervoltage Threshold of 2.0%
- Externally Programmable Time Delay Generator
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 0.8 V to 10 V
- Complementary or Open Drain Output
- Datasheet (NCP303LSN09T1G)