Description: The LulzBot® TAZ 6 is the most reliable, easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer ever, featuring innovative self-leveling and self-cleaning, and a modular tool head design for flexible and multimaterial upgrades. This 3D printer is able to facilitate more consistent, higher-quality prints than ever.
The TAZ 6 features tetherless printing through an SD card with a versatile, multifunctional graphic LCD controller and an internal power supply. It boasts a spacious 11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in print area with a controllable heat bed that can print large items, or many small items.
What can you print with? LulzBot users have many filament options beyond common plastics like PLA, ABS and HIPS. The TAZ 6 features the all-metal LulzBot Hexagon Hot End, which can heat up to 300°C (572°F). Advanced filament options like the polycarbonite, INOVA-1800 and PET materials can also be used with this 3D printer. Perfect for both large and small objects, the heated PEI build surface keeps your 3D printed objects in place when hot and releases when cool.
All LulzBot products are Libre/Open Source Hardware, meaning you can adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing market. From experimental filament materials and the modeling software of your choice, to new accessories like hot ends and print surfaces, experience the joy of user freedom! LulzBot’s Libre/Open philosophy empowers you to download/print upgrades and replacement parts for your 3D printer, and make whatever modifications you want!
Note: 3D printing with carbon fiber filaments is not recommended at this time because carbon fiber filaments can degrade both the nozzle and hot end of the LulzBot TAZ 6 tool head.
- Overall Dimensions: 82 cm x 63 cm x 52 cm (32.28 in x 24.8 in x 20.47 in)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface.
- Print Area: 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in)
- Print Volume: 19,600 cm2 (1,185 in2) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 200 mm/sec (7.9 in/sec)
- Average Print Speed: 30 – 50 mm/sec (1.18 – 1.97 in) using default nGen profile
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 mm – 0.5 mm (0.002 in – 0.0196 in)
- Supported Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood-filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze, copper, stainless steel-filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, Alloy 910, and more every day.
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3 mm (0.1 in)
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Extruder: 300°C (572° F)
- Heated Bed: 120°C (248° F)
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- LulzBot Hexagon v2 Hot End Tool Head with 0.50 mm nozzle
- Quick Setup Guide
- 4GB SD card
- Filament feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15-piece metric hex key set
- Pliers, needle nose
- Standard precision knife
- Dental pick
- Flathead bristle brush
- Part removal knife (clam knife)
- Metric ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in-depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer.